The following information provides a simple overview of what happens to your personal data when you visit our website. Personal data are all data with which you can be personally identified. Information on data protection can be found in our detailed data protection declaration below this text.
Through this document, we would like to provide you with information regarding:
The aim of the ‘Green VET Online Campus’ project is to respond to the twin digital and green transition in VET through transnational exchange, sharing of educational resources and innovative learning experiences accessible to all learners worldwide. VETCAMP brings together 8 partners from VET, umbrella organizations and business.
VETCAMP is co-funded by the ERASMUS+ programme of the European Union (Agreement Number – 2021-1-DE02-KA220-VET-000034774) for a duration of three years (11/2021 – 11/2024).
The Coordinator of the project and organization authorized to communicate on behalf of the consortium in matters related to this website, is Volkshochschule Schrobenhausen e.V. The Project Manager is Ms. Jana Gerstmair and can be reached at [email protected].
The postal address of the Volkshochschule Schrobenhausen e.V is: Lenbachstraße 22, 86529 Schrobenhausen, Germany, att. Ms. Jana Gerstmair.
The VETCAMP project, as the operator of this website, is acting as a controller regarding the personal information you are providing through this web site. We take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We always treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the data protection regulations and this data protection declaration.
Personal data collected through this website, is processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679), the Federal Data Protection Act of 30 June 2017, and other national legal acts and internal procedures.
Personal data means any information relating to a natural person (‘data subject’) who can be identified, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person. This information could be a name and last name of a person, an email address etc.
- If you only use our website for information purposes (i.e. access and viewing – not registering in any functions or events), certain information is automatically sent to the server by which the website is kept available by the internet browser used on your device. This information is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure the stability and security of the connection and the system. Under no circumstances do we use the aforementioned data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
Β. Cookies are stored on your device when you use our website, only if they are selected.
Cookies – are small files, that a browser receives on the user‘s device (computer, phone or tablet) from a website that the user visits and is stored on the user‘s device. Cookies are used to improve functionality, for advertising, statistics and analysis (used to distinguish between the visitor and the workplace, to provide more relevant content, to collection information by analyzing website traffic, collecting statistics). In other words, cookies allow a website to remember information about a user‘s browsing habits, actions and setting.
In this specific website only the following cookies are used:
|NECESSARY COOKIES: Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent WordPress Plugin. The cookie is used to remember the user consent for the cookies under the category “Analytics”.||1 year|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Necessary”.||1 year|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Non-necessary”.||1 year|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Performance”.||1 year|
|ANALYTICAL COOKIES: Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.|
|_ga||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||2 years|
|_ga_#||Used by Google Analytics to collect data on the number of times a user has visited the web site as well as dates for the first and most recent visit.||2 years|
- Your e-mail if you submit it through the Sign-Up function displayed at the bottom of each page. This e-mail address is used only in order to send you updates on the VETCAMP project, the VETCAMP partners and relevant information regarding opportunities or actions deriving from the project and the project partners.
- Our website provides access, through the links displayed at the bottom of each page to the online presence of the VETCAMP project on social media. We do not retain any information on this action.
We process your personal information provided to us as mentioned above for the following reasons:
- Information regarding your visit to the website. This information is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure the stability and security of the connection and the system.
- Your e-mail if you submit it through the Sign-Up function displayed at the bottom of each page in order to send you updates on the VETCAMP project, the VETCAMP partners and relevant information regarding opportunities or actions deriving from the project and the project partners.
- We manage our social media ourselves. If you send us a private or direct message via social media, it will not be shared with any other organization. We review all this information and decide how to manage it. For example, if you send a message via social media that needs a response from us, we may process it as an enquiry or a complaint. When contacting us through a social media platform, we suggest you also familiarise yourself with the privacy information of that platform.
We will store the information provided under A, B, C and D, based on our quality procedures for no more than four (3) years (the duration of the project).
The information provided to us by you will be stored in the main information system and will be kept in a need-to-know basis.
Access to the data may be provided to authorized personnel of each partner of the VETCAMP project, to the European Union (staff relevant to the European Projects ERASMUS+), to the national authorities of each country (should need arise), to mailchimp (that manages the mail campaigns), to the website administrator, to the platform support company and the platform and infrastructure host.
In case it is necessary for your information to be shared with others, we will inform you accordingly.
The countries that will receive your personal information are:
Austria, Belgium, Germany, Cyprus, Greece, Portugal, Spain.
We will collect, record, structure, store, consult, use, disseminate or otherwise make available, restrict, erase or destruct the personal data acquired by you through our website based on the above-mentioned principles while serving the specific processing purposes.
We will not use your information for profiling or for automated decision-making.
You have the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of the personal data retained or the restriction of processing concerning you or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability.
You have the right to withdraw consent at any time, simply by:
- clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link on the received newsletter and/or
- by sending an e-mail to [email protected] with the title “WITHDRAW CONSENT”.
The legality of the data processing carried out before the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
The responsible supervisory authority for data protection issues is the German Data Protection Authority.
You can contact us any time:
- through the post at the postal address of the project coordinator:
Volkshochschule Schrobenhausen e.V is: Lenbachstraße 22, 86529 Schrobenhausen, Germany, att. Ms. Jana Gerstmair.
- through e-mail to the project manager, is Jana Gerstmair at [email protected].
Where we provide links to websites of other organisations, this privacy notice does not cover how that organisation processes personal information. We encourage you to read the privacy notices on the other websites you visit.